Information on tourist attractions of New Delhi, about Delhi sightseeing places, free pictures/Map of Delhi tourist places. Full day escorted New Delhi city tour, air-conditioned cars to visit New & Old Delhi tourist places. Free pickup service any of Delhi hotel.
Delhi has plenty of tourist attractions & places to visit. Best way to travel Delhi is to book private tour. Indiatraveltours.com offers ultimate full day city tour of Delhi which covers major attractions of Old & New Delhi. Tour is superb introduction to the hottest most recognized monuments such as Qutub Minar, Humyun's Tomb, Jama Mosque & Red Fort. Also, visit most popular tourist attractions, built in the regime of British period such as India Gate & President House. Complete day is escorted by private professional tour guide.
Outline of tour program goes as below:
Trip starts with pickup from you place at 0930hrs. You will ride in a air-conditioned car. Morning hours we will be for New Delhi sightseeing covering India Gate, President House, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar & Hamayun Tomb. Lunch will be at nice Indian Restaurant. Afternoon will be for Old Delhi sightseeing covering Red Fort, Raj Ghat & Jama Masjid. Also, enjoy rickshaw ride into the small street of Old Delhi.
"Tour Ends Here"
- Price inclusion:
- All arrival/departure by air-conditioned car & professional driver.
- Sightseeing of all above places.
- Services of English speaking guide.
- All applicable taxes.
- Price exclusion:
- Entry fee to the sightseeing places.
- Tips of all kind.
Useful Information about Old and New Delhi
- Population (2012) 1,23,24,319
- Time zone IST (UTC+5:30)
- Entrances to tourist places in Delhi.:
- Hamayur Tomb: USD 05
- Lotus Temple: Free
- Qutub Minar: USD 05
- Red Fort: USD USD 2.5
- Agra - 200kms
- Jaipur- 265kms
- Telephone number:
- Domestic Airport - +91 11 2567 5181
- Int. Airports - +91 11 2565 2011
- Summer - Max. 45 °C, Min. 21.9 °C (May to July)
- Winter - Max. 31.7 °C, Min. 4.2 °C (October to March)
- Rainfall: 660 mm (June to September)
- Best Season: October to March
- Delhi tourist sites:
- India Gate, President House, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Hamayun Tomb, Safdarjung Tomb, Bangla Saheb, Laxmi Naryan Temple, Raj Ghat, Red Fort, Jama Mosque & Chandni Chowk.
- Spice Jet, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines, Jet light.
- All applicable taxes.
- Phone code:
- From India to Delhi --- 011 (number)
- From outside India to Delhi ---- ++ 91-11 (number)